Monday, June 8, 2009
My Trip to New York 2009
May 25th - June 6th

Independent Book Publishers
of America Conference (IBPA)
&
Book Expo America (BEA)



Enjoying NYC, before the exciting marathon week begins.
At the Oro Bakery Bar (www.orobakery.com) with bartender
Eliza (left), Tara, Me and lovely girl. What a fun place!



IBPA
25th Annual
Publishing University


MAY 26th, 27th and 28th 2009


Dan Poynter and me!
I've had his publishing book for 10 years!


Here I am with Cicely Bland, a new friend I met who is the author of
soon to be released book called, Money Blessings.


More friends!
(From left to right) Letzia Barbetta--author of soon to be released book, Kylie's Special Treat,
Elaina Redmond--me,
Carol Casey--author of Dear Baby books,
and Symeon Tsatikoglou-publisher from Greece.




Book Expo America (BEA) 2009

May 29th, 30th & 31th



Can you find me?
This whole area was designated for Midpoint Trade Books,
the distribution company representing The Power of the Penny.


(Left to Right) Jim Dudley, Elaina Redmond, Kevin Graham.
My two new buddies and their new book,
Jesus from A-Z, also represented by Midpoint Trade Books.


Here we are in the limo heading to Midpoint's pizza party!


After the pizza party, Kevin, Jim and
my mother, Maria, (who joined me at BEA,) in Times Square.


That same night, we went to Lenox Lounge in Harlem.



The President of Midpoint Trade Books, Eric Kampmann,
and me with The Power of the Penny.


Here I am signing my book for two librarians at BEA.



Friends and Family in New York

After an eventful week in NYC, I went to visit friends and family
in my home town Amsterdam, a small city in upstate New York.


With Noonie and Papa!
My Irish grandmother and Italian grandfather,
married for 62 years! & still in Love!
Both are 87 turning 88 this year!



A visit with my High School friend, Theresa, at her beautiful home!


..and her beautiful baby boy, Joseph. He's all smiles!


The perfect ending to a great trip!



Stay tuned for the official launch of
The Power of the Penny

on June 22, 2009 happening in
Panama City Beach, Florida!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Archive